Please read instructions fully before heating your product. All products are to be heated, unopened in the pouch, with enough water to cover them.
Pot of Water on the Stove Method
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer.
- Turn off the burner.
- Place the pouch in the water and heat for a minimum of 30 minutes, or for an additional 30 minutes with the burner turned back on to low. Dinner will be ready when you are!
Sous Vide Immersion Heater-Circulator Method
- Preheat water to 67oC (150oF).
- Decrease setting to 60oC (140oF).
- Place the pouch in the water and heat for a minimum of 20-30 minutes, or up to 60 minutes. Dinner will be ready when you are!
*For either heating method, if you are heating more than one product, increase the time by 5-10 minutes per additional product.
- Open the pouch, remove product and remember….everything in the pouch is gold! Plate your product and use the juices to drizzle over top.
- Some products have recommended finishing steps and these instructions are located on the individual product page.
- Enjoy….Without ReservationsTM